Saturday, June 6, 2009

Back in Indy and on the Mat!!!

We are so happy to be back home! And Chris welcomed us back with a GREAT CLASS this morning. A sweat fest, which I have missed with the weather being not hot enough to really "get my sweat on". But today was a dripper, and I look forward to many more.

One thing I am dealing with that I am not too happy about is a bum shoulder. I think I have a problem with my rotator cuff. I need to find a sports doc, and Ginger might have one for me. If anybody else has suggestions, I would welcome them.

But pain or no, I am gonna keep working, get the problem dealt with, and then get right back to the work......and I WILL be careful not to injure myself further!

So nice to see all the folks at yoga today, and come to the WOODRUFF flea market this weekend!

xoxo,

Rob

No comments: