Friday, April 3, 2009

Am I creating DRAMA here?????

So I went to bed feeling a little "tweak" in my right hip. And woke up with it. I did the last project weight workout (but one I LOVE so it's staying in my aresenal on a regular basis!) and that helped my hip loosen up. But it still feels really sore and TIGHT.

So, tonight as I pack for my Ohio gig and the race tomorrow, I will do lots of the great stretches we have all learned on the mat. Anything I can think of to help. And a little time on the inversion table.

And maybe this is going to cause me to honestly enjoy running at an easier pace tomorrow. I just want to be able to run it all......

We'll see!

Trimmed lots of time off my super-sets today. I love the mountain climber/push to thrust/push ups speed round. I love sweating like it's aerobics when you are "lifting". It's a keeper in my life. Thanks, Chris.......

Peace and lots of love,

Rob

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Congrats on your fabulous run today! It was like you were with us when Chris read your text message! We all cheered.