Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Be a good Scout....prepare for unexpected workout time!!!

First, I am happy to post that I meditaed tonight. Great to check in to how that feels, and how many thoughts bombarded my mind. But they calmed as I did not give them cause to remain.

And today, as I often do, I threw my gym back, fully packed with gym clothes, into my car. I did not think I would have time to workout today, and built in a possible "off day" for myself as I have had four days of strong workouts without a break. But I knew I would be fine to do a weight workout if I could.....so just in case, I packed for the chance.

And when I got released twenty minutes early for lunch, I seized my opportunity! Didn't think twice, just headed for the car and was at the gym in ten minutes. I had time for a speedy and effective weight workout of 35 minutes. Plenty of time if you focus! Got Twelve sets of different excercises in.....and then I headed back to IRT and grabbed my lunch (also prepared the night before so I wouldn't buy some crap in the food court) and had ten minutes to eat, which was enough to eat half my salad, and then I ate the rest an hour later.

That's what it's all about for me.....no excuse not to workout.

No comments: