Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun in the snow....and a SNOW DAY!!!

Why do I love acting? Well, there are many reasons. One fun one that rarely occurs is a snow day. But today, since there was no school, there was no school matinee! WOO-HOO!

My day consisted of shoveling out our driveway and street entry (ain't plowed snow the best?!), going to my nephew's house and shovelling him out (I am watching his dogs for him and thought it would be nice to have him come home to a shovelled place!) and then going to my gym and running eight good hard miles on......A DREADMILL!!!! But you know, I had very little dread! Mostly because my wife was next to me doing her own run. And we don't often run side by side, so I liked it! Might do that every Wednesday run.

And after the run, we went back home and put our pup, Lil in the car and took her on a mile and a half hike in some DEEP snow!

Dinner's cooking now, and my legs are done!! ....until tomorrow......yikes.

I am thinking of reserving the right to do a machine (The Gauntlet) on Friday.

I love reading everyone's blogs!!!!! Keep it up!!!

No comments: