Friday, February 13, 2009

Seven more miles!

Ran an easy seven miles (no watch!) at the Canal near Holcomb Gardens today. What a GOREGEOUS day!! Body felt worked, but good. That's 31 miles for the week. I think that might be the most I've run in one week before, so that's cool.

I cheated a bit this week, in that I did do some weight workouts. Hopefully I won't burn myself out on the recovery week!

I really love running outside on nice days, with no worries about how fast I am going.

Here's to a great 1/3rd of the project! And there's still TONS of time to grow into whatever you want to get better at! Remember that it doesn't all happen at once. Just keep at it.

Love you guys,

Rob

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Rob,

Dude, you are kickin'butt on the running. I trust you are feeling well and that you are rested for Week 5 to kick in on Monday.

I'm shooting for a 1.5-2 hour run tomorrow. Found a nice path along the St. John river here in Delaware. So, we will see how it goes.

Keep on rockin' crazy man!